Online Training: Electronic document management in Russia
Date and time: 01.06., 11.00-13.00
Russia has reputation of a highly bureaucratic society, where everything needs to be on paper, signed and stamped. This may still apply, but it is surprising, how much documentation in company administration can nowadays be processed online. The speakers of the training will give overview of the Electronic document management (EDM) in Russia from the legislative and technical points of view and give useful advice on special requirements and Finnish companies already using EDM in Russia will share their experience.
The language of the event is English.
11.00 The beginning of the training. Greeting words from FRCC.
11.05 Technical aspects of EDM implementation
Sergey Panov, Deputy Director, SAP products department, GMCS
- how EDM is important for business
- the approach to EDM implementation and the alternatives
- project examples and experience
11.30 Legal tips on using EDM in Russia
Elizaveta Yakhnovets, Consulting Group TEAM
- regulatory regime and basic concepts
- the types of digital signature
- legal advice on EDM in real-world contexts
12.00 Practical cases
- Electronic signature implementation in Leipurin Ru
Artyom Putov, Head of Legal & Compliance Russia & CIS Aspo Plc.
- Steps of the project
- Problems we face with
- Practical experience of internal e-docs and paperless office implementation in Accountor Russia
Anna Brokhes, Finance Director, Accountor Russia
- why e-doc is highly important for companies
- paperless office and electronic archiving
- choosing platform & supplier, types of docs and signs
- organizing connection with accounting program
12.30 -13.00 Q/A
Training is free of charge for Finnish Russian Chamber of Commerce membership companies.
The participation fee for non-members is 125 € + VAT