Online training: Starting the business operations in Ukraine
The training gives you a general picture on establishing a company in Ukraine and many good practical advice to consider
– Company forms and specifics of corporate governance in Ukraine, foreign investor point of view
– Company/Legal entity forms and registration/opening of legal entity
– Mergers and acquisition as form of starting the business in Ukraine
– Decision making authorities and bodies
– Specifics of administration
– Temporary martial regulations
The discussion is moderated by Jaana Rekolainen, CEO, EastCham Finland
Questions can be sent in advance: email@example.com
Training is free of charge for EastCham membership companies.
For others admission fee is 120 € + VAT
Registration deadline is 25.1.
The webinar will be in English language and participation is available only online.
Information and registration through registration form on our website or by contacting Elena Niininen: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +358 50 360 7742